Ad Agencies in New York City Increase Brand Awareness
Game 7 Marketing is not a traditional marketing agency. Instead, this digital marketing firm describes itself as an “experience design shop” rooted in sport, entertainment, and culture. Game 7 creates, develops, and executes innovative experiences that drive customer interest in their client’s brands. These brands include Nike, Foot Locker, and the NBA.
One such experience took place in August 2018 when NBA star Kyrie Irving appeared at the NY vs. NY Championship at Rucker Park. In town to promote his new cereal-inspired Nike Kyrie 4 sneakers, Irving created quite a stir with his arrival. A Foot Locker House of Hoops mobile truck was at the event selling the sneakers, which were released nationwide a few days after the event.
Also at the event (though admittedly creating much less fanfare) were customized stickers and labels produced by Nova Custom Label Printing. When a marketing agency in New York City like Game 7 needs labels printed, they turn to Nova. Nova specializes in printing custom orders quickly and accurately, to avoid unnecessary delays.
With a slogan and mission of “Always Done RIGHT On Time,” Nova provides labels and decals for a wide variety of digital marketing agencies in New York.
What Is A Digital Marketing Firm?
Traditional marketing companies typically use media such as radio, newspapers, magazines, billboards, and print. Digital marketing goes beyond traditional media. They achieve this by using technology, design, and strategy to create a customer experience that is specific, targeted, and specialized.
Incorporating traditional marketing activities (such as branding), digital marketing combines those activities with the Internet and social media. Digital marketing uses tools such as:
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing.
While traditional marketing focuses on reaching as many people as possible, digital marketing focuses on communicating with consumers through Internet-based devices—with a goal of attracting and engaging leads and turning them into customers.
Some advantages of digital marketing include:
- Lower costs. Digital marketing typically costs less than traditional marketing. This is because the return on investment tends to be much higher.
- By targeting consumers relevant to a business, digital marketing gets better leads than the scattershot approach of a billboard or television ad.
- Customer Engagement. Companies are able to interact with and get direct feedback from consumers using social media outlets. This is something that is rarely possible with traditional marketing efforts.
- Real-Time Results. Digital marketing allows businesses to track leads and conversion rates in real-time. The flexibility of this marketing approach allows them to adjust or suspend campaigns and see which approaches are working best.
Marketing In Brooklyn, NYC, And The World
Digital marketing agencies are found throughout the world. The Digital Agency Network is a resource for finding digital marketing agencies in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, and Asia.
With its headquarters in New York City, Nova produces stickers, labels, and decals for many NYC-based digital marketing firms. If you search for “sticker printing NYC” online, Nova is listed as one of the top companies for that term in the search results.
Nova’s clients include some of the leading digital marketing agencies in New York. If you did Internet searches for “ad agencies New York City,” “digital agency NYC,” “digital marketing agency NYC,” or “marketing company NY,” these companies would be near the top of the list. They are renowned for innovative campaigns and cutting-edge technology.
In addition to Game 7 Marketing, here are some of the other digital marketing clients who’ve ordered custom printed labels from Nova:
- AdHawk was created by two ex-Googlers who were frustrated by the state of digital advertising and decided to do something about it. That something includes AdHawk Assistant (optimization software for Google AdWords and Facebook Ads) and AdHawk Managed Services (dedicated account management support for digital advertising needs).
- Anthemic Agency bills itself as “hyper-focused storytellers and experienced brand builders”. They build connections between culture and brands through experience. Anthemic’s work involves developing and implementing marketing strategies centered on events, influencer programming, and collateral materials.
- Click3X positions themselves at the intersection of content, advertising, and technology. They use their photographers, artists, designers, animators, producers, directors, and developers to create engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Complex Networks touts their connection to Millennials and Generation Z by offering a portfolio of video first brands that serve diverse audiences. Their brands include Sole Collector (focused on sneakers and their surrounding culture), First We Feast (home to the popular video series “Hot Ones”), and Pigeons & Planes (a musical discovery site).
- ContentSquare helps businesses understand their digital audience. By doing this, businesses can understand why and how users are interacting with their app, mobile sites, and websites. Companies can use this knowledge to increase engagement, reduce operational costs, and maximize conversion rates.
- Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency dedicated to replacing advertising with cultural production and dialogue. They work with some of the world’s leading brands to develop cultural content, experiences, and community programming.
- Invnt is a fast-growing brand communication agency dedicated to changing the way people think, feel, behave, and perform. They achieve this by using their core capabilities in meetings and events, creative services, media and digital, and brand environments.
- Lippe Taylor is a public relations and digital marketing firm that uses riveting stories to achieve success for their clients. By creatively combining analytics, public relations, social media, and digital content, they move brands forward.
- Madwell believes that technology is dissolving the barriers between mediums. This means that brands need a strong message delivered by a single team fluent in every medium. They work with their clients on everything from 30-foot billboards to 3,000-person parties to 3D VR sculptures.
Increasing Brand Recognition
No matter how cutting-edge or technology-driven these agencies are, they still use labels and decals to increase brand recognition. They also build awareness for new campaigns and products. This is where Nova enters the picture—providing custom printing right on time.
The company serves clients like the above marketing agencies not only in New York City, but nationwide. Contact Nova Custom Label Printing for price quotations today, and with their rush service, jobs can be completed within hours.