Security Stickers, Warning Labels And Safety Labels- ANSI, NFPA, IMDG, ADR HIN, OSHA, NPR safety labels, security labels, equipment product labels, chemical labels and more. Quality industrial labels that stand the test of time.
Heavy duty labels for industrial use need to be especially durable. We understand the concept of durability, having been in business since 1995. We’ve served international industrial, construction and manufacturing firms for over 25 years. We only manufacture high quality labels, using state-of-the-art machinery, strong adhesives and vibrant inks. UV coating is available for long-term use outdoors, and our laminations and varnishes protect against freezing temperatures.
Warning Labels Are Required
Security Stickers, Industrial Labels, Warning Labels And Safety Labels Appropriate for
- Asset Identification
- Regulation compliance
- Service contact info
- Service Dates
UL is well known for product safety testing. We can provide UL approved labels, but all these type labels need to go through a rigorous process to become approved.
Security Labels – Tamper Evident
We can provide stock that is tamper evident for an extra layer of protection on our security stickers. Sequential or consecutive numbering is available, as are QR codes and barcodes of every type. We provide removable adhesive as well as our standard permanent and tire adhesive options on the security labels we print. Tire adhesive is the most popular adhesive for manufacturing and industrial labels because of its super strong stickiness.
Security Stickers Available in Paper, Poly, or Vinyl
- Matte Paper -uncoated paper which is flat and best for writing on. Offers no protection against moisture without varnish or lamination.
- Gloss Paper – coated paper with a sheen to it. Also offers no protection without varnishing or lamination.
- Semigloss Paper – in between matte and gloss, very cost-effective, and like brother and sister gloss and matte, needs protection against moisture.
- Transparent poly (BOPP) – although clear, not 100% transparent due to the material, however is moisture and oil resistant. It is generally suggested to print a layer of white ink for greater color opacity on transparent or clear material. If white ink is needed, we suggest our crystal-clear stock for maximum capacity.
- Crystal Clear – this stock is 100% transparent, and when placed on clear items becomes close to seamless.
- White vinyl – a very durable and rugged stock commonly used for bumper stickers. UV coating is added upon request to protect against UV rays.
- White poly (BOPP) – has a pearly look, and as with transparent poly, offers oil and moisture resistance.
- Silver poly (BOPP) – shiny silver which can be overlaid with a matte varnish to appear more dull if needed.
- Other stock options are available. Please inquire for more details.